Comment to 'Unarmed but Dead'
Comment to Unarmed but Dead
  • Research their death, cause and manner with a professional and qualified attorney who will work diligently to investigate their death from investigative documents and all relevant evidence. Demand their criminal case be reopened by the District Attorney, if closed. 

    Be very supportive, engaged, join other mothers/families, and organizations that are focused on finding and seeking JUSTICE for their loved ones murdered by police violence/brutality 

    0 0 0 0 0 0
    • How do people find these organizations and groups?  What do you have to do to get a case reopened?

      0 0 0 0 0 0